NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – New Mexicans making an attempt to shake an aged felony file can discover additional about the procedure throughout an occasion up coming month. Courts across the state alongside with New Mexico authorized support, are keeping a totally free expungement teleclinic on August 18 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
People today seeking to have a cost or conviction dropped from their history, can speak to an lawyer at the event. They can study no matter whether they are eligible and what techniques to choose future. Individuals will need to register by July 31.
There are 4 groups of records suitable for expungement:
- Documents involving a criminal demand resulting from id theft
- Documents similar to a demand that did not consequence in a conviction
- Data relating to a cost that resulted in a conviction
- Computerized expungement of certain marijuana-connected costs.
There are 3 techniques to utilize for Teleclinic:
- You can just click below to accessibility an online software
- You can ship an electronic mail to [email protected]
- Eventually, you can implement by telephone at 1-877-266-9861.
The New Mexico Criminal Information Expungement Act went into impact in January 2020.