A screenshot of a clip displaying the navy convoy travelling by central Russia in the direction of the entrance line in Ukraine © Provided by The Telegraph
* The army hardware belongs to the 12th Main Directorate of the Russian MoD
* Specialist division is devoted to storage, upkeep and provision of nukes
* Military services analysts claimed this could be a indication of escalation in Ukraine conflict on behalf of Moscow, or preparation for big-scale nuclear readiness tests
* Will come as NATO warned Russian nuclear sub has still left its foundation in the Arctic Circle
* Putin crony Ramzan Kadyrov meanwhile termed for use of ‘low-yield’ nuclear weapons in Ukraine
A big freight practice moving professional military tools connected with a nuclear-arms wielding division of Russia’s Defence Ministry has been spotted on the move, prompting fears of an escalation in Putin’s war.
A sequence of BPM-97 armoured staff carriers (APCs) and other military cars had been noticed travelling through central Russia in a clip posted on the Telegram messaging app by pro-Russian channel Rybar on Sunday.
The APCs are imagined to have been upgraded with extra able turrets, reinforced ambush and mine-evidence armour and an air purification procedure developed to allow its occupants to run successfully in the face of sustained infantry assaults.
Read more ….
Update #1: Nuclear weapons convoy sparks fears Putin could be making ready exam to mail ‘signal to the West’ (The Telegraph)
Update #2: Putin’s elite nuclear warriors ‘in chilling signal to West’ as weapons convoy on the go (Categorical)
WNU Editor: Some are expressing that not substantially ought to be created from this educate movement …. Russia’s “Nuclear Train” Is Not Essentially What The Media Is Portraying It To Be (Warzone/The travel).
When it comes to nuclear weapons equally sides are seeking at each individual other incredibly closely. That is why I am positive that each and every movement is now staying carried out with a specific reason in mind figuring out too effectively that the other aspect will be looking at.