Contact a California Custody Lawyer Today

Understanding and litigating multi-state custody matters can be difficult to do on your own. If you are unsure what to do or what state to go to for help, it is always best to consult with an attorney. Contact a California family law attorney to help you understand how to register and modify an out-of-state child custody order in California. They can help you through the process and fill out the appropriate forms to ensure a smooth transition between state courts.

Parents can rely on the experience of our child custody attorneys in California. Contact Talkov Law in California at (844) 4-TALKOV (825568).

Our knowledgeable family law attorney, Colleen Talkov, can also help if you have questions about any of the following: